Chief Revenue Officer (CRO)
Biotech Chief Innovation Officer
As CRO for Agilitech, Phil Sanders is helping to shape the company’s future, developing and implementing a Business Development and Sales Strategy Plan across all industries within Agilitech, so that we can confidently meet or exceed our financial goals and pursue our vision of growth.
In his role as Biotech Chief Innovation Officer, Phil leads the company’s quest to deliver state-of-the art technology, engineering, and automation services to the biotech industry, supporting the advance of science and medicine to solve health problems and make lives better. Phil oversees all areas for the group, from business strategy, research and development, and quality control processes, to strategic partnerships and commercial operations.
Phil has over 30 years of experience in process engineering, automation, and systems integration, with specialized expertise in the biotech industry, including related FDA and other regulatory requirements that Agilitech customers must adhere to. Before joining Agilitech, Phil served in senior management positions at both startups and industry-leading companies such as Emerson Impact Partner, Caltrol, and Rockwell Automation. Throughout his career, he has successfully guided and motivated cross-functional teams consisting of operations, sales, project management, R&D, and other personnel, driving organizations to success by mentoring and motivating others to produce results while minimizing risk.
Phil’s extensive career experience consistently demonstrates his impressive capacity to architect, implement, establish, and grow a successful startup from day one. What sets him apart is his ability to join a company and hit the ground running, recognizing opportunities and strategizing for growth from the very start. He is customer-focused and process-oriented, developing robust processes for significant and sustainable growth.
Building on the firm foundation and strong reputation of IES, Phil has the entrepreneurial initiative, hands-on experience, and specialist skills to drive future growth, and is committed to the values of leadership and integrity that define every division of Agilitech.
Strengths and Technical Skills:
- Project management (40 years of experience following PMI standards)
- UCLA extension teaching credential for IBEW electrical apprenticeship (6 years as apprenticeship instructor)
- RSLogix5000 (certified training)
- FT View SE (certified training)
- DeltaV (certified training)
- Modicon Unity Pro (certified training)
- Wonderware Archestra and Intouch (certified training)
- Inductive Automation Ignition (certified training)
- Exida CFSP (certified training)
- Solution Selling (Rockwell Sales Training Program)
- ICE Selling (Emerson Integrated Customer Engagement Training Program)